- When was Otonomy founded?
- Otonomy was founded in 2008.
- Where is Otonomy incorporated?
- Otonomy was incorporated in the state of Delaware in May 2008
- Where is Otonomy's corporate headquarters?
- 4796 Executive Drive
San Diego CA 92121
Phone: (619) 323 2200
- Who are the members of Otonomy's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our website.
- Who are the members of Otonomy's Executive Team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Executive Team section of our website.
- When is Otonomy's fiscal year-end?
- December 31st
- Who is Otonomy's independent registered public accounting firm?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- On which exchange is Otonomy listed and what is the ticker symbol?
- Otonomy is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OTIC”.
- When did Otonomy go public?
- Otonomy went public on August 13, 2014.
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- Does Otonomy have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Otonomy does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Otonomy pay dividends and have a dividend reinvestment program?
- Currently, Otonomy does not offer a dividend or a dividend reinvestment program.
- What is Otonomy's CUSIP number?
- Who is Otonomy's transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Otonomy’s transfer agent is:
EQ Shareowner Services
110 Centre Pointe Curve
Mendota Heights, MN 55120-4101
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- Please contact our transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services (WFSS), by telephone at (800) 468-9716. WFSS can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates. Information is also available at www.shareowneronline.com.
- How do I report a change of mailing address?
- You must send both your old and new addresses to our transfer agent, Wells Fargo Shareowner Services (WFSS), by U.S. mail. Each stockholder in question must sign the request for an address change. For more information and address change forms, contact WFSS by telephone at (800) 468-9716 or go to www.shareowneronline.com.
- How can I get a copy of your Annual Report or any other investor materials such as an Investor Relations kit or 10-K?
- Quarterly & Annual Reports and other investor materials, when available, can be found in Financials and Filings in the Investor Relations section of our corporate website. Additionally, all SEC filings can also be accessed directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Where can I find recent Otonomy press releases?
- You can view our recent press releases by visiting the Press Releases section of our website.
- Who can I contact if I am a member of the media?
- For media inquiries please send an email to email@example.com.
- Where can I find more information on Otonomy's R&D programs?
- You can view information on our development programs by visiting the Pipeline section of our website.
- How do I contact Investor Relations with a question or request?
- For investor related questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I sign up to receive Otonomy's press releases and other company information?
- Please visit the Investor Relations section of our corporate website and fill out our web form to be added to the Otonomy distribution list.
- If I have questions regarding Otonomy that have not been answered, whom should I contact?
- To request additional information, please visit our Contact Us page.