Otonomy Announces Multiple Presentations at Neuroscience 2021 Meeting
- Presentation of positive top-line clinical results for OTO-313 in tinnitus and OTO-413 in hearing loss
- Supportive preclinical data to be presented for OTO-825 gene therapy and OTO-510 otoprotection program
“We are pleased to have the opportunity to review the positive clinical results for OTO-313 and OTO-413 for the broader neuroscience research community during this prestigious conference,” said
The following presentations related to Otonomy’s clinical programs will be held during interactive poster sessions occurring from
- “Initial clinical evaluation of OTO-313 given as a single intratympanic injection in patients with moderate to severe, persistent tinnitus” by Anderson et al.
- “A first-in-human study of OTO-413, an intratympanic sustained-exposure formulation of BDNF, for the treatment of hearing loss” presented by
Victoria Sanchez, Au.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of University of South Floridaand principal investigator on the study.
- “AAV-mediated gene therapy with OTO-825 rescues hearing loss and cochlear degeneration in two mouse models of GJB2 congenital hearing loss” a joint presentation from
Otonomyand Applied Genetics Technology Corporation(AGTC) by Uribe et al.
- “Local delivery of BDNF (OTO-413) and a selective TrkB agonist (M3) restores hearing function in models of cochlear synaptopathy” by Fernandez et al.
- “Identification and characterization of OTO-510 as a novel approach to the prevention of cisplatin-induced hearing loss” by Mathur et al.
- “Novel fab fragments derived from Trk-selective agonist monoclonal antibodies are potent and selective antagonists of the TrkB and TrkC receptors” by Siegel et al.
Source: Otonomy, Inc.